[RTTY] setting up fpr NAQP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] setting up fpr NAQP
From: vk4cej@hamsnet.net (John)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 12:50:10 +1000
>Not that it matters much but please note my original email was
>private, not to the reflector.  Having vk4cej post it to the
>reflector just confirms my suspicions.
>
>73, Bill W7TI

It was ???  hummm well it came in here looking like it was via the
reflector.... the subject of the message was "Re: [RTTY]  Setting up fpr
NAQP"  (including my original typo error)... Every message from the
reflector has [RTTY] in the subject and not one single message ever comes
here with the from line reading  rtty@contesting.com  (they ALL have the
senders e-mail address) so pray tell, how am I supposed to differentiate
between so called private messages and reflector messages if you don't
bother to alter the subject line ?????

b.t.w. Bill, I also replied privately but as I thought the message came from
the reflector, I also replied here.

John - vk4cej