[RTTY] setting up fpr NAQP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] setting up fpr NAQP
From: w7ti@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 04:54:05 -0700
John, please don't repeat the received info when you QSL the other
station's report.  When there is QRN/QRM it can easily be mistaken for
YOUR report.  It's best to just say "QSL ur <myname> <myQTH>" and let
it go at that.  This is true for all contests, not just NAQP.

Comments, anyone?

73, Bill W7TI