[RTTY] re: www.RTTYINFO.net

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] re: www.RTTYINFO.net
From: nt1v@hotmail.com (Robert Boyd)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 08:25:14 -0400
Hello all,

I was surprised when I tried going to the site this morning, that I also
several times got the same errors that some of you were getting.  Sometimes
I did get the page loaded and sometimes not.

The site name should NOT be case sensitive; I've been using upper case in
correspondence only to impress it's name into your heads. <grin>

Let me get in touch with the hosting service and find out if there have been
any problems at that end.  I have NOT had any problems at all during the
past month while building the site.

73, Bob - NT1V