[RTTY] WF1B with MMTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WF1B with MMTTY
From: w1to@adelphia.net (Tom Homewood)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 08:59:20 -0400
During the last two contests I have use WF1B's software, version 5.02 with
MMTTY emulating a KAM TNC.  I am using two computers to do this.

Everything seems to work fine except that Escape does not act as an
immediate stop key.  If I have a buffer running and hit Esc it keeps going.
As some point it will stop and just diddle for a while.  I am not sure what
finally makes it quite, time or me frantically pushing other keys.  Anyone
have a suggestion to make it a true Escape key?

Thanks,
Tom, W1TO