[RTTY] WB8YJF - 2001 CQWW RTTY - 20 M single band, low power

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WB8YJF - 2001 CQWW RTTY - 20 M single band, low power
From: wb8yjf@earthlink.net (Jon Severt)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:06:39 -0400
Man O man, what a contest. What the heck happened to the conditions?! My
amp. popped a coupling capacitor b-4 the contest & I didn't have a 7.5KV cap
to replace it, so that wa the first problem...so decided to try a single
band. 20M was hard at best most of the contest. EU was almost inaudible most
times & then would pop up all of the sudden. WEIRD... I'm beat after this
one & with only ONE band....

Tnx to all that worked me & my 75W signal!!

Here is the damage...

QSO's        Points        QTH        DX        Zones

441            897             52            75         32

Claimed score: 142,623 points.

Equipment: TS-830S (75W), TA-34XL @ 60', WF1B software, iRL FSK-1000 T.U.

This one will be interesting...

73,