[RTTY] speechless

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] speechless
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:56:07 -0400
Thanks for all the well wishes from our DX friends. It was a little
close to home for me:
1. My next-door neighbor works in the World Trade Center. I haven't
seen him yet, but family says he's OK. Maybe he's still in NYC, as
the trains were stopped yesterday.
2. My brother was in NYC for a meeting yesterday, in the Times
Square area, so also OK.
73,
Barry, W2UP (glad to be /3)