[RTTY] wf1b runtime error 216

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] wf1b runtime error 216
From: jtolbert@gremlan.org (The Tolberts)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 21:03:38 -0400
Trying to configure WF1B to run with MMTTY. ( thanks for all the help with
mmtty and fsk; the problem was I had the interface built using dtr instead
of txd, all is well; worked vu2 and a92ge) I have MMTTY configured using
TNC KAM emulation on COM3 and this works well with LOG-EQF. When I try to
run WF1B however I get to the config screen and then when I hit ctrl-enter
to move on I get runtime error 216. Any ideas what that is? A while back I
saw some one mention a site for the latest WF1B version and possibly a
manual....could someone please send the URL???

73 Jamie WW3S