[RTTY] One more amusing contest comment

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] One more amusing contest comment
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 20:54:36 -0000
Forgot to mention in my writeup about the shaky start of the
contest...

It's 7 PM local Friday night, I start CQing on 20 and nobody
answers. I do it again, still nobody. I tune the bands and hardly any
activity. Hmm... Was there a solar flare that knocked out the
bands? I look at my GMT clock and it's 2300Z. Oops, still on
daylight savings time. Be back an hour later... :.)
73,
Barry