[RTTY] Converting WF1B to Cabrillo

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Converting WF1B to Cabrillo
From: acurtis@andersoft.com (Army Curtis)
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 09:46:28 -0500
I have seen many requests on the reflector in the past few days on how to
convert your WF1B files to Cabrillo. Yesterday, Nils, SM6BSK, offered a free
program to do just that. All it takes is an e-mail to Nils at
nils.collin@telia.com

I want to report that I sent an e-mail to Nils last night, and received a
response this morning, along with a copy of his program. It works great!

Please remember that this works only for the CQ/RJ WW RTTY contest, and only
for single transmitter entries. But since that covers the vast majority of
participants, that's not a bad start.

My thanks to Nils for a wonderful public service.

All that having been said, I will be ordering a copy of WT4I's cabrillo
converter program ( http://www.wt4i.com ) so I am prepared for future contests,
including those other modes that some others seem to like ;o))

73,

Army - AE5P
Nacogdoches, the oldest town in Texas
acurtis@andersoft.com