[RTTY] RE: Chen's view of the conditions!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RE: Chen's view of the conditions!
From: k4ww@home.com (Shelby Summerville)
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:55:49 -0400
Raj, VE6RAJ wrote:  "Please make up a bufffer with your call sign in it 3 or
4 times. If a station asks for a repeat then use the longer buffer, or else
hit your regular buffer two ar three times"

There are lots of "hints and tips" collected from RTTY operators world wide
at:  http://www.rttyinfo.net/rtty_tutorial.htm. I asked for, and received,
those "hints and tips" and, IMHO they offer valuable advise. My callsign
appears as the "author", but "trust me" the information came from many
sources!
C'Ya, Shelby