[RTTY] scoring scheme

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] scoring scheme
From: w9hly@decaturnet.com (w9hly@decaturnet.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:06:49 -0500
Well ! !   Egg all over my face, again.

I returned to JARTS summary page, filled in the squares and
received the same number - lower than what WriteLog calculates.
Then it dawns on me. What happens if I insert the 'Call Areas' count
in the multiplier column. That done, the two numbers agree.

The hobby is getting more complicated everyday  -- or is it me?

Tks to those that showed concern.

Vern