[RTTY] Jarts confusion/contest questions

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Jarts confusion/contest questions
From: n3rdv@arrl.net (MS)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 23:40:48 -0400
Hi - my first serious rtty contest attempt.  I'm still using WF1B
version 5.  I've downloaded version 5.02 but for some reason never
upgraded.  To do so would I simply copy the unique files and any newer
dated files to my version 5 directory?
As for the JARTS - I see in all of my logs that my state shows up under
the 'sent age' column.  Anyone else has this problem?
--
Mark  N3RDV at arrl dot net
The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard on duty.