[RTTY] Jarts confusion/contest questions

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Jarts confusion/contest questions
From: w7ti@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:21:29 -0700
On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 23:40:48 -0400, MS wrote:

>for some reason never
>upgraded.  To do so would I simply copy the unique files and any newer
>dated files to my version 5 directory?

Yes, except I'd recommend not to overwrite the rtty.ini file.  If you
do, you'll have to re-enter a lot of items.

Save the new and old files and when you're done with the install,
compare them line by line, looking for possible improvements.  Also,
don't delete any APPARENTLY un-needed lines from rtty.ini.  Later on
when you upgrade some hardware, you may need them.  I learned that one
the hard way.  :-)

73, Bill W7TI