[RTTY] new thread.. the RTTY Amplifier

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] new thread.. the RTTY Amplifier
From: wx4tm@mindspring.com (Tom Moore)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:53:33 -0600
Thanks to all you guys who responded with your thoughts
experience, suggestions and recommendations.. Your
insight should help me make a good decision.. right now,
based on budget constraints, I'm sorta leaning toward
the QRO 2500DX.. I can only day dream about the Alpha
and ACOM.. though I may consider the ACOM 1000 at
some point..

This must not have been a very controversial thread
because there were only 10 responses to it..
whatdayareckon we orta revive the SO2R issue again?? hi hi

tks again..

73, Tom WX4TM