[RTTY] WWW.RTTYINFO.NET

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WWW.RTTYINFO.NET
From: chen@mac.com (Kok Chen)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 18:13:19 -0800

--B_3089556800_52561

I am sure everyone is just as infuriated as I am that
trafficmagnet has decided to spam the reflector.

I would suggest that everybody send the spam
back to the person who sent it (christine@trafficmagnet.net).
Perhaps this person will learn a lesson from this.  Sending
additional data (such as RTTY.EXE) is purely optional :-)

73
Chen, AA6TY

--B_3089556800_52561

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [RTTY] WWW.RTTYINFO.NET</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">I am sure everyone is just as infuriated as I am that =
<BR>
trafficmagnet has decided to spam the reflector. &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
I would suggest that everybody send the spam <BR>
back to the person who sent it (christine@trafficmagnet.net).<BR>
Perhaps this person will learn a lesson from this. &nbsp;Sending <BR>
additional data (such as RTTY.EXE) is purely optional :-)<BR>
<BR>
73<BR>
Chen, AA6TY<BR>
</FONT>