[RTTY] SPAM

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SPAM
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:11:43 -0500
Part of the problem may be that the contesting.com lists are
archived on their Web site, and include full e-mail addresses, for
any spam bot to harvest.

I run the Acom amp list at yahoogroups.com, and they don't
publish the full e-mail addresses in their archives.

I'm very careful about giving out this e-mail address, and I average
10-15 spams/day (sales pitches, porno site, etc.)

Barry W2UP