[RTTY] Question for Rules Gurus

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Question for Rules Gurus
From: Jim Martin" <MM0BQI@theRSGB.net (Jim Martin)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 07:56:26 -0000
Hi Doug et al
I asked the same question at the TARA website and received a great reply
from"Mr Bill" who confirmed that a simple QSL TU is all that is required.
I will be active for the eight hours running 40w to a 40m dipole which I can
tune up on all bands. Not a mega station but it is amazing what can be
worked on RTTY with such a simple setup, all part of the magic and fun of
RTTY !
I am using MMTTY to log the contest and wondered if anyone had come across a
way of modifying the macros to allow me to call another station I have heard
rather than just send the proforma TU QRZ when in running mode ?
During the Christmas holidays I hope to set up WF1B to run with MMTTY which
will cure the problem .
See you in the contest and have fun
Jim
MM0BQI