[RTTY] 3XY6A & 3XY8A on psk31

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 3XY6A & 3XY8A on psk31
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 22:42:28 -0600
VE2XO reports he will be operating from 3X, Guinea from 26 Dec to 5 Jan
at two different locations.  Since my 3X0DEX RTTY cards were rejected by the
ARRL for DXCC credit, I'll be chasing this one hard as I need only two more
entities on Digital for RTTY DXCC Honor Roll.

PSK31 mode has been mentioned (no RTTY noted).  Please spot him if you
hear him.  I'll put out any information I see.

Below is what I copied from the NG3K website:

>Guinea (Republic) 3XY VE2XO Direct
> 20011207 By VE2XO fm Conarky (Dec 26-27/Jan3-5) as 3XY6A and fm Roume Is
> (AF-051) (Dec 28-Jan 2) as 3XY8A; 20-10m; SSB PSK31; holiday style operation

73, GL & Happy Holidays... may Santa bring us a digital QSO from 3X land!
Don AA5AU