[RTTY] 3XY6A & 3XY8A on psk31

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 3XY6A & 3XY8A on psk31
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 07:54:20 -0600
VE2XO, Francois, is now active from 3XY6A.  Thanks for WX5L I was
able to work him on PSK31 this morning.  Francois did a great job and work
a few on PSK before going to SSB.  He said he would be doing more PSK
today.  I worked him at 21070.  Look for him on 20M PSK also.

He is presently on 21325 SSB.

GL!
Don AA5AU