[RTTY] W4OX SARTG HNY 2002

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W4OX SARTG HNY 2002
From: dmcduff@gate.net (W4OX, Doug McDuff)
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 19:27:37 +0000
First, I want to thank SARTG for sponsoring this contest.

Second, I want to apologize to those who called me but I just couldn't
copy.  Had a "cold front" (hey 60 degrees is chilly for South Florida, HI)
move through with a lot of rain and static.  Noise floor was S9+.  Thanks
to all who stuck with me that I could print.  Also, didn't help that I
overslept despite setting the alarm and perhaps missed a few on 80m.

Hope to print a lot more of you in RR next weekend.

73 & HNY de Doug W4OX

PS - Here's the little pistol score:

                    SARTG New Year Contest

Callsign         : W4OX
Loc./DXCC/Cont.  : FL / K / NA
Category         : Single Op. / All Band
Mode             : RTTY
Club Competition : FLORIDA CONTEST CLUB
Power            : HIGH   500 Watt
Contest Date     : 01.01.2002
Default Exchange : 599
Operating Time   : 2:04 h
Software         : RCKRtty V2.14

BAND  QSOs  Valid QSOs  Points  Cty  Dist.
40      29       29        29    10    4
80       2        2         2     1    0
         31       31        31    11    4

Final Score: 31 * (11 + 4) = 465