[RTTY] Country files for WF1B RTTY program

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Country files for WF1B RTTY program
From: w1vxv@adelphia.net (Bob Boyd)
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 05:00:42 -0700
Well Eddie is not the only one getting that message!  I got it too this
morning while trying to access it for the first time in several months.
However on third try it worked.  Then I proceeded to place the new
Country files for RTTY on the front page of the web.  Go ahead and get
them, guys and gals.  I wish that I could join in the contest with you
all, but I'm away from home (in sunny Phoenix, Arizona) without my ham
gear (and with no time for hamming either).

An announcement will be made shortly about a new webmaster for RTTYINFO.

Best regards to all,

Bob - NT1V  (ex-W1VXV)