[RTTY] AA6TY RU or, "Life in Smallsville"

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] AA6TY RU or, "Life in Smallsville"
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert)
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 16:49:32 -0500
At 10:28 PM 12/31/1970 -0800, Kok Chen wrote:

>VY1JA didn't make an appearance this year, but VY1MB did.

I worked Jay on 6 meters Saturday afternoon.  I suspect he was having more
fun there than he would have on RTTY, because he was back again on Sunday.

>Watching Bruce, ZF2NT (N6NT) lecture the NA pile to not "behave like
>Europeans."

I listened to him do this on 40m, then called him right after his lecture
and he came right back to me.  I can now understand better why he's
frequently spotted on RTTY, but is almost never there when I check --
probably doesn't want to deal with the hoard of Europeans calling him!

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Season's Greetings 2001/2002 - http://www.ad1c.com/2001/

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com