[RTTY] Roundup K0IDT SOABLP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Roundup K0IDT SOABLP
From: rkolarik@neb.rr.com (Ron Kolarik)
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 01:28:52 -0600
ARRL RTTY Roundup
Call used: K0IDT
Location:  NE

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH   DX
80        33         33
40       138      136
20       167      166
15        16        16
10       296     287
--------------------------------------
Total    650   638        54*    33*
--------------------------------------
* - Counted only once (not once per band)
--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 55506

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02
TenTec Paragon
Power Output: 50
EXP-14
Sloper on 40 and 80
Club Participation: None

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Observations:

       Haven't had the time to play lately, nice to get back into the "fun".
Thanks to everyone that dug me out from under the big guys and the
ARRL for sponsoring the RR.

Flu bug hit Sat. morning and wasn't really sure I wanted to contest.
KX2B you have a good memory...thanks for brightening my day :).
Phil I stayed put so you could find me....no virgins this side of the pond.
Chen, 20 bucks and I'll give you 5 bands next time
What was the music on 20m??
Lots of busted Q's...LOTS!!!  Need to load a buffer "this ain't a CW
race".....
If you logged my call with an N instead of a K (had to correct this more
than once) stop using the master.cal file and read the screen please.  Not
just a newbie problem, an old friend got it wrong twice.
Bunch of new calls...this is good
Didn't use the B4 buffer this time....one legit dupe, the rest I dunno.  One
even duped 3 times...band change error?
My 15m TVI problem was home...s&p only on commercials :( .

Fun?  You bet, see everyone in the next one.

73,
Ron  K0IDT