[RTTY] Confused in California

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Confused in California
From: artinian@siol.net (Marijan Miletic, S56A)
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 10:57:32 -0000
RAC has the simple solution but ARRL needs to update some of the rules.
Here is my recent exchange with N1ND.

N1ND writes:

In some of our contests, where multiplier are ARRL/RAC sections, we use the
Maritime multiplier.  In other contests, we use political entities.  In
those contests the Maritimes are split into different multipliers.

Thanks and Happy New Years.

73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
ARRL Contest Branch Manager