[RTTY] Cabrillo layout???

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Cabrillo layout???
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:57:32 -0000
Hi all,

Well, at the risk of being a pain in the proverbial, can I ask someone
(Eddie??) to show us what a Cabrillo line SHOULD look like (and for a DX
station!!)?

I have used WF1B v5.02 to do the conversion, and I get the following:
QSO: 21080 RY 2002-01-05 1932 GU0SUP        599 1      AA9PB         599 WI

Now, I know that is gonna appear on two lines here, but - trust me, it is
one line!
I checked against last years file, and it seems to be a bit different.
And I thought Cabrillo was meant to standardise things!

Perhaps one of you gents can tell me if that is OK??

I know I should know better, but perhaps others don't either!
73 de Phil GU0SUP