[RTTY] Cabrillo Check Logs

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Cabrillo Check Logs
From: edlyn@california.com (Eddie Schneider)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 12:03:12 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kok Chen" <chen@mac.com>

Snip;

> If the contests will happily accept emailed Cabrillo check-
> logs, I probably won't mind sending them in at all.

Cabrillo does create Check logs, CATEGORY: CHECKLOG  Note: no hypen btwn CHECK
and LOG.

> What say all the contest managers?  Is an emailed Carillo
> check-log of any use?

YES, a Cabrillo check log is VERY useful. One example. A station might only
submit a single band log for inclusion in the results but he/she may operate on
other bands just to give out points to the deserved.
The cabrillo check log is processed in the same way as normal logs are and the
call signs he/she worked, are added to the data base (Contest Master.cal).

Check log trivia dept: 2000 CQWW DX 36. 2001 CQWW DX 38. 2001 WPX 18.

Submit your log, no matter how few contacts you made.

Eddie, G0AZT