[RTTY] RE: [RTTY] Re: ARTTYA Number of Partipants in RTTY Contests

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RE: [RTTY] Re: ARTTYA Number of Partipants in RTTY Contests
From: w6otc@garlic.com (W6OTC)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:42:09 +0000
CQWW and CQ/RJ WPX appreciate and use all check-logs.  These logs are added
to the callsign database for the particular contest and are very helpful.
Also, we are happy receiving from single-band entrants their QSO's made on
other bands so long as their log is clearly marked as a single band entry.
When your selected band dies out, feel free to work people on other bands.
The log-checking process will ignore the other band contacts for scoring
purposes, but will add the contacts to the database.

Glenn, W6OTC