[RTTY] AA5AU RTTY Call file available

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] AA5AU RTTY Call file available
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 14:32:17 -0500
And I just discovered that my old call, W4UKU, is still listed in the rtty
dta file (recent issue) I am using with WL. I gave this call up 4-5 years
ago and it has not been reissued yet.

Maybe nobody ever culls these files. Seems to me if a call does not show up
anywhere for 3 years it should be removed. This would make lookups go
quicker and unclutter the Super Check Partial window.

Jerry W4UK