[WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] AA5AU RTTY Call file available

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] AA5AU RTTY Call file available
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 20:50:15 -0500
I had a look there. I suspect their numbers might be based on the number of
logs submitted for scoring, rather than the total number of participitants.
Lots of guys on the MMTTY reflector talk about participitating, but don't
talk about submitting their logs for scoring. I went to the ARRL site and
tried to get a fix on the nr of submissions, but looks like I would have to
scan the results PDF page and add them manually to get the number.

Reason I was wondering about it is that it sort of gives an estimate of the
maximum possible score. And gives me something to shoot for if I ever get
around to putting up a beam (hehe).

Jerry W4UK