[RTTY] AA5AU RTTY Call file available

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] AA5AU RTTY Call file available
From: sholton@optonline.net (Steve Holton)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 13:22:29 -0500
Regarding Don's call file - I know it has me in under both my old and new
calls which changed in 2001. This problem of recognizing when calls pass
out of use is fairly pervasive in the hobby.
Another Data point from DJ3NG's website ( see:
http://www.qsl.net/dj3ng/PARTICIPANTS_2001.htm ) there were about 1500
calls listed as participating in one or more RTTY contests in 2001. I
suspect that means submitted logs. (in contests that published results?) In
this case Jules' call appears just as  W2JGR as appearing in 4 contests.
73 Steve N1NB was N2QCA (long, long ago, far far away....WA2UFK, WN2UFK)