[RTTY] AA5AU RTTY Call file available

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] AA5AU RTTY Call file available
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 10:53:06 -0600
I wrote:
> >In the year 2001, I made a total of 11,669 RTTY contest QSO's (excluding
> >dupes).

John, WA9ALS asks:
> *but surely not all unique?!

Of the 11,669 QSO's I made in 2001, they were with 3306 unique stations.  This
is not exactly true because of stations like KI6DY and W2JGR that have to sign
/0 in some contests.  I worked KI6DY in 5 contests and KI6DY/0 in 5 contests.
I used 17 contest logs to determine these numbers.  I only made 7 contacts in
the
SARTG New Year contest and it wasn't included.

Of those 3306 unique callsigns, 1312 were US/VE callsigns and 1994 were DX.
Since I'm located in the USA, I think I can correctly say there are more DX RTTY
contesters than US/VE RTTY contesters.

In 17 contests, I worked W9HLY in 15 of those contests.  Here's a list of other
very active contesters and the number of contests in which I worked them:

USA - # of contests worked I worked them
KF2XF - 14
VE6YR - 14
K4GMH - 13
WA8RPK - 13