[RTTY] Dayton 2002

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Dayton 2002
From: dsinner@tfb.com (Dale Sinner)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:25:00 -0800
ATTENTION ALL RTTYers.

Room and dinner reservations can now be made for this year's Dayton bash. I
refer you to the <rttyjournal.com> web page for the reservation form and
all the particulars. This year we have changed hotels and are now a lot
closer to the arena and the price has also been reduced. We have maintained
the transportation to and from the arena which will be provided by the
Dayton Convention Bureau at a nominal cost to you. The hotel does not have
a restaurant on the premises but there are many within walking distance.
However, there will be a continental breakfast available each morning at no
charge. I'm sure you will all be happy with these new arrangements. We will
again have our annual RTTY dinner on Saturday night which will include a
speaker (to be announced later). As always, there will be a forum. The time
slot and speakers have not yet be finalized.

Make this year's Hamvention your next priority and start by reserving a
room today. We look for a big turnout this year and we have lots of room
available but don't hesitate, they usually go fast. I will have more later
but in the mean time if you have any questions please let me know.

73
Dale Sinner, W6IWO