[RTTY] Dayton 2002

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Dayton 2002
From: jwittmer@halcomm.com (Joe Wittmer)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 09:10:01 -0600
>Curious - why?  The last couple of years I've seen a lot of chatter
>about how happy everyone was with the old new hotel (Dayton Mall Holiday
>Inn).  Just wondering - Dale's email came as quite a surprise to me.

In case anyone missed it... There is a nice article by Bill K9GWT and Dale
W6IWO in the last RJ Fall issue giving a better explaination of why
decisions were being made. This year is going to ba a lot of fun! And, I
think there were several decisions that were made that will give enough
incentive to bring more people in ($...$...$...hint...hint...hint...).

Besides... I have been having a blast working the RTTY contests with my K2
at less than 10 watts. I bet there are more than a few here that would say
I would have a much better time working HP... ;-)

I am looking forward to seeing everyone!

Thanks again Dale for all of your work!

73
Joe KB9SIZ
HAL Communications Corp.