[RTTY] the best one ?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] the best one ?
From: vk4cej@hamsnet.net (John - vk4cej)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 07:05:37 +1000
The more that I use it the more I become disenchanted with my PK-232 mbx....
I have searched the web and made every modification for improved rtty
reception to it that I can find yet it still performs nothing like the old
dt-600 pot core demodulator that I built from a kit I purchased from ANARTS
way back in the 1980's.. and used for many years driving old Siemens
printers.   Comments from readers would be appreciated as to which current
rtty demodulator is 'the best' as I am going to replace the pk232 in the
very near future.

John - vk4cej / vk4wpx