[RTTY] the best one ?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] the best one ?
From: vk4cej@hamsnet.net (John - vk4cej)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 08:18:12 +1000
Hello Don.. thankyou for your reply...  and OK to on your comments about the
PK-232. Yes, I want to stay with an external device.   Maybe this amazing
performance that you are seeing with yours is related to the software you
are using with it..  Don't suppose you would like to send me a free copy ???
:-)  :-)    no harm in asking!!

John - vk4cej / vk4wpx