[RTTY] Re: DJ3NG and the XX0YY!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: DJ3NG and the XX0YY!
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:26:00 -0000
Hello Siegfried..............

Well, I am beginning to think that some of us must appear to be NEW to RTTY,
as some of these guys think we might forget our OWN callsigns, which is why
they keep reminding us!

I am very pleased that they remind me of my OWN callsign, as I am sure to
forget it!

(Sorry............ that was SUPPOSED to be funny!)

I suspect that some of these guys are using MMTTY, as the DJ3NG DJ3NG de
XX0YY XX0YY is one of the standard buffers in that software.
It is quite likely that they simply haven't thought about what they are
sending, and are worried about changing what is stored there.

It was an IK4 station that I saw calling CQ BARTG SPRING CONTEST, and then
giving out the time!

Ah well, it is only for FUN!
73 to all, and hope to see you in the XE test
Phil GU0SUP