[RTTY] RE: the best SOUNDCARD one?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RE: the best SOUNDCARD one?
From: julian.cleak@newport.gov.uk (Julian cleak)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:52:07 +0000
I've never been a great one for dual boot,
My PC has two HDD, one is configured for Win2000 and the other one
is loaded with win98.
All I do then is tell the bios which drive to boot from. Most of my admin work
is done on 2000Pro which will read the data from the fat32 drive. The fact that
the win98 drive doesn't read NTFS doesn't really matter to me. If you want
cross reading then the win2000 disk can be formatted with FAT32.