[RTTY] BARTG

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG
From: Jim Martin" <MM0BQI@theRSGB.net (Jim Martin)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:18:09 -0000
                   BARTG RTTY Sprint MM0BQI

Call: MM0BQI
Operator(s): Jim Martin, MM0BQI
Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Edinburgh
Operating Time (hrs): 9
   80:
   40:      9      9
   20:     90     90
   15:     83     83
   10:     60     60    Mults  Continents
Total:    242    239      64       5  =  76,480

Club/Team: GMDX Group

Comments:
Used N1MM logger with MMTTY and found it to be a superb combination.
As a newcomer to the program I am learning
and discovering things each time I use and practice with N1MM. Next for me
is to set-up
SO2R and run two radios decoding RTTY at the same time, so it is back to the
manual and help files  !  (Any tips appreciated direct to me)
Thanks to Tom, Thomas and everyone else who made it possible to use N1MM in
BARTG.
Highlights, two new countries on RTTY and being called by VP5JM which really
made my day !  Thanks for the contacts.  CU next month !!
Jim Martin
MM0BQI (at) theRSGB.net

     *****      Please visit my HomePage at www.qsl.net/mm0bqi       *****
                    See the new GMDX webSite at  www.gmdx.org.uk