[RTTY] Optical mouse?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Optical mouse?
From: w0etc@ix.netcom.com (Larry Lindblom)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 22:06:12 -0000
I've been using a M$ Intelli mouse for over a year.  Works better for me
than the rolling ball rodents of various brands I used in the past.  At work
I bought a cheap ($20) Logitech optical mouse and it works just as good as
the pricier M$.  No more jerky cursor movements.  Believe me my desk is far
from clean and the optical mice don't seem to mind.

73 W0ETC