[RTTY] Optical mouse?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Optical mouse?
From: n7us@arrl.net (Jim McDonald)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 19:47:30 -0700
I just stopped at Costco and saw that they had the Logitech wireless optical
mouse and keyboard for either $70 or $80.  I think the mouse is the wireless
version of the two-light one I have at work, and that is a premium,
allegedly more precise, mouse.

It's a good thing I'm out of town on business (Chicago area) so I wasn't
tempted to make an impulse purchase.

Jim N7US