[RTTY] VE6RAJ WPX SOAB LP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VE6RAJ WPX SOAB LP
From: jwittmer@halcomm.com (Joe Wittmer)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:24:47 -0600
>Nice to see Joe KB9SIZ, the head honcho at NRJ, playing in the contest
>as well. If he keeps this up he will get an honorary membership in you
>know what.

Thanks Raj!

I was quite pleased to see you and several familiar calls on the screen.
You through me off with the VX call...;-)

For the record... Jason Allen has been doing all of our great layout work
now while I am busy *trying* to write software. I give a minor hand when I
can... but... Bill Henry K9GWT, Dale Sinner W6IWO, and Jason Allen deserve
all of the credit for our fine RTTY publication. BTW, it is obvious when
Jason took over the layout (look for nice graphics ;-)

73
Joe KB9SIZ
HAL Communications Corp.
1201 W. Kenyon Road