[RTTY] PW0T - disgusting!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] PW0T - disgusting!
From: w7ti@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:46:10 -0800
On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:31:15 -0500, Jim Reisert wrote:

>NE0DX called RIGHT ON TOP of PW0T after I gave him my report.  I have no
>idea if he received it, so now I have to waste my time in the pileup again.
>I hope I get a 2nd QSO and deprive this idiot of his first.

Don't be so sure it really was NE0DX.  A few days ago a jammer was using
my call right on top of the DX.  I'd call up a few kHz, and as soon as I
let up on the key, the jammer would send my call a couple of times,
pretending to be me.  The usual kops were calling me a lid, etc, etc.

Be sure of the facts before you criticize someone - the jammers are
getting more and more clever.

73, Bill W7TI