[RTTY] 3w2lws now in 15m rtty

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 3w2lws now in 15m rtty
From: w7dpw@attbi.com (Dave W7DPW)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:00:25 -0800
I've had a GREAT 4-5 days here. H40T on 21st followed by TI9M (15M), PW0T
and H7DX on the 22nd and
3W2LWS, TI9M (20M), JY4NE on the 23rd, and CE0Y/DM5TI (15M) on 24th and
CE0Y/DM5TI (20M) on the 25th.

I dont' have an antenna that turns, so I don't have to worry about long or
short paths. I just take'em as I head they and
hope for the best when I call them.

Dave W7DPW