[RTTY] AA5AU RTTY Callsign database update

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] AA5AU RTTY Callsign database update
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 22:55:19 -0600
Thanks to Ed, K4SB, we have added back the US callsigns that
sign portable in those contests where required.  Also cleaned a few more
old or bad calls out.

I've also began adding the date to the end of the file in the order of
month, day & year as a six digit number.  The file on the website is
aa5au_rtty030702.zip.  Download it, unzip it and place it in your
C:\ham\programs subdirectory.  The file you unzip will be aa5au_rtty030702.dta.
You can rename it anything you like as long as you keep the .dta extension.

This file is available in .dta form for WriteLog to be used in the Super
Check Partial window.

http://www.geocities.com/writelog

Tomorrow I hope to finish buffer examples for this weekend's NCJ
RTTY Sprint and an explanation on how to set the Super Check Partial file
within WriteLog complete with screenshots.  I will announce those additions
when they become available.

Thanks,
Don AA5AU
www.aa5au.com