[RTTY] 2001 RTTY WPX (WW4KY)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2001 RTTY WPX (WW4KY)
From: k4ww@arrl.net (Shelby Summerville)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:25:10 -0500
Thanks to Glenn, W6OTC, Bill, K9GWT and Rich, W2VU for the
1st USA & W4, SOSB( 20), certificate received today. My score also
established a, most likely short lived, US record for SOSB(20)! Hopefully me
"esteemed colleague" on the "left coast" will re-assert himself and re-claim
the record? I was fortunate to have been allowed to use WW4KY, which is
considerably more "attractive" as a multiplier!
Thanks to all for the contacts, because without y'all, I wouldn't have had
any contacts at all!
C'Ya, Shelby