[RTTY] Implications of remote control

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Implications of remote control
From: deuxfox@earthlink.net (deuxfox)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:40:09 +0000
We never know where technology is going to lead us. It is productive and
stimulating to brainstorm around what we suspect and/or expect the
future will be.

That said I have at present one thought that saddens me. DX will be
something entirely different. My working Ogasawara from a Japanese or
Indonesian station will be a different accomplishment than the same
contact from my station in New York. Will anyone know or care where the
signal originated?

This is a thread to be considered and followed.

Don KF2XF