[RTTY] Implications of remote control

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Implications of remote control
From: wx4tm@mindspring.com (Tom Moore)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:53:18 -0600
Ekki Plicht wrote:

> IV. Terms of Competition (for all categories):

> My guess is that we will see amended rules for contests and awards
> within two years.

we would most likely get an act of congress passed first and that takes
at least 4 or 5 years..  and if nato has to concur, its another 3 or 4
yrs..
contests managers/sponsors wud take at least that long.. shoot, in some
cases, it takes a yr and a half just to compute and release the scores
and
mail the certificates!!! But we're at their mercy aren't we?? so we'll
just play along with their game cause that's the only game in town!!!

but I really would like to see a SO1R category, hi hi

tom/wx4tm