[RTTY] Best RTTY rig?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Best RTTY rig?
From: n7us@arrl.net (Jim McDonald)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:02:41 -0700
Duane,

I have one and have used it some running the legal limit.  I didn't have any
problems, though I can't say I did sustained 1500W on RTTY.

Here's what the manual says:

"The titan has been designed to operate efficiently on eight bands at 1500
watts PEP or less.  The TITAN cannot be run continuously ie Amtor, RTTY at
maximum power on 75/80 meters."

I think that means do it (say, 1500W on 20 RTTY) at your own risk.

Jim N7US