[RTTY] Parody Team Finalized

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Parody Team Finalized
From: George Johnson" <w1zt@arrl.net (George Johnson)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 08:56:32 -0500
Don,
I would like to volunteer as the Western European Pilot Station.  As
Europe is "only a stones throw away" I do have a particular location
advantage to be able to relay all of the needed information from and
back to the European SSB enthusiasts.  In particular I can copy and
answer the important questions:

Who's the DX?
What is his call?
Where is he listening??  (14247)

This will be my first SO2R effort but there should be no conflict
chasing the team on RTTY while managing the SSB pilot duties.

And since tomorrow is my birthday it doesn't get much better !!

73, George .. W1ZT