[RTTY] 3xy8a

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 3xy8a
From: KS0M@ktis.net (Dick White)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:00:58 -0500
I for one will be unable to work the 3XY8A call on the WARC bands. My best
chance was for him to stay on 20 and 15 meters.  My wire antennas have never
worked good for DX in my present qth. I moved here 2 1/2 yaes ago and for
some reason I have not been able to put up wires that I can hear or be heard
with.   But, I will keep trying and look for him. I was inable to hear him
on 17 meters.

73....Dick    KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White           ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton, MO. 65251-2215

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M    (ex WB0WLX  -  KC0MY)
ARRL DXCC Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC #3295 / CW
Life Member,  American Radio Relay  League